Thursday, February 17, 2011

Snow!

Around 4 feet of dense snow in the last 48 hours at my house. After a great base in November, then a dry couple months, this recent storm is really going to help make a great summer. I was starting to get a little worried there! From the forecast I saw, looks like were going to see snow for the rest of the week. Me and the boys are getting ready for the Pleasanton show (Feb 25th-27th), updating our guide brochures and clearing out the last of the old fly shop inventory. Robs going to be doing some presentations on Peacock Bass in the Amazon and Pyramid Lake. I'm finalizing some details so hopefully I can come down and help man the guide booth. If I come, I'll probably be handing out flyers and info about the guide service and tying some local patterns in the quiet periods. Hope to see you guys down there!
DanThat's the view off my front porch. The gray and white thing is my truck with a day and a halfs worth of snow on top. hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment